Blackburn Volleyball won their non-conference matchup against Lincoln College, in four sets, by a score of 3-1. The match took place on Wednesday, October 9th, 2019, at Blackburn College in Carlinville, Illinois.
- Super sophomores Kasey Bean and Lucy Magnussen dominated offensively for the Beavers.
- Bean had 16 kills, with Magnussen tallying thirteen. Freshman Elizabeth Bowyer accounted for twelve of her own.
- Blackburn had 148 total attacks. Bean owned 37 of these.
- Defensively, freshmen Autumn Wilson and Amanda Swedberg were dominant.
- Swedberg 17 digs, while Wilson had 14 of her own. The team altogether had 59 digs.
- Lincoln was led offensively by Mikayla Seibert, who had twelve kills.
- Kaylyan Hoffert led Lincoln defensively with 28 digs. Megan Gilliam also tallied 28.
Following this game, the Beavers now have an overall record of 4-13. Their next match will be tomorrow, Thursday, October 10th. They will be heading to Jacksonville to take on MacMurray College in a SLIAC Conference matchup. The game will start at 7:00 p.m.