Blackburn Men's Soccer lost to the visiting Bluffton University Beavers. The final score was 7-0, and the game took place at 5:00 p.m., at Blackburn College in Carlinville, Illinois.
- Blackburn goalkeepers Chase Fielder and Dawson Klunk combined for nine saves.
- Blackburn had seven shots, with Dylan Klunk accounting for four.
- Bluffton scored seven goals, with six different players scoring. Hunter Coffey claimed two of the seven.
- Bluffton tallied 32 shots total, with 16 of those being on goal. Four players had assists.
- Dalton Taynor had nine shots, one goal, and one assist.
- Bluffton goalkeepers Tanner Newport and Richard Landwehr allowed no goals from Blackburn.
- Bluffton scored three of their seven in the first half, and four in the second half.
The Blackburn Men's Soccer team now has a record of 1-4-1. Their next matchup will be against Lincoln Christian University. This game will take place on September 23rd, at 4:00 p.m. Blackburn will be visiting the Red Lions, as the game will take place at Lincoln Christian University in Lincoln, Illinois.